Ella Odyssey Special train runs daily between Colombo Fort railway station and Badulla railway station. The Ella Odyssey train goes to Badulla from Colombo on Thursday and Saturday and comes back to Colombo from Badulla on Friday and Sunday. It stops at the most popular tourist attractions from Colombo to Badulla.
Ella Odyssey Express Train Shedule
Ella Odyssey Special train runs daily between Colombo Fort railway station and Badulla railway station.
- 1st Class A/C (176 seats)
- 2nd Class (144 seats)
- 3rd Class (50 seats)
Train Stops (Tourist attractions)
- Horsetail Waterfall - 2 minutes -Near 93.5 miles post
- Sri Pada (Adam's Peak) View - 2 minutes - Near 107.25 miles post
- St Clair Waterfall View - 2 minutes - Near 114.5 miles post
- Elgin Falls View - 2 minutes - Near 134.25 miles post
- Summit Level - 2 minutes - Near 139.75 miles post
- No 18 Tunnel - 3 minutes
- Sulan Kapolla View - 3 minutes - Near 150.5 mile post
- Kithal Ella Waterfall View - 3 minutes - Near 167.5 miles post
- Nine Arches Bridge - 10 minutes